Monday 19 November 2012

Respsonse to feedback on pitch

What went well:

  • The group responded well to the treatment, as they liked the level of detail I went into, and my presentation of it to them.
  • The group responded positively to the large amount of forward planning I had undertaken, most namely the fact that I had a whole episode planned so there was a basis for any possible footage.
  • The group liked the fact that I had taken into considered the relevance of my programme to the target audience and why I thought it would be popular.
  • The group liked that I had considered multiple elements within my mood board, and that I had explained it to them.
How I could improve:
  • My script was somewhat underplayed in my presentation  as such, in future I should take more time to explain my script in greater detail.
  • Some important details of my overall pitch were missed as I included almost too much information within it. As such, in the future I shall attempt to condense the information in a presentation down to the essential information.
  • I felt that my presentational skills were somewhat lacking as I explained elements of the pitch somewhat poorly to my group, as I had to go over certain elements twice. In future I shall practice my presentation before I actually present it.

No comments:

Post a Comment